Tel: 01308 423300
|1st April 2016
30th March 2017
|31st March 2017
29th March 2018
Bed & Breakfast. Prices are per room, per night
Special Short Breaks
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast per person for the 2 nights
Check our availability for the best rates
- A supplement of £25.00 per night is added to the single rate for single occupancy of double or twin rooms
- Additional nights will be charged pro-rata
- Special rates for Christmas and New Year will be published separately
- Easter weekend & Bank Holidays are a minimum stay of 3 nights
- All rates quoted include VAT @ 20%
Terms & Conditions of Booking
- Any stay during March to October that includes a Saturday, must be a minimum of 2 nights.
- A non-refundable deposit of £50.00 is requested to confirm all bookings.
- Cancellations may incur a further charge where less than 24 hours notice is given, we recommend that guests take out holiday insurance.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome at the hotel in specified rooms. There is a charge of £10 per night excluding food. Dogs are not allowed in the main Restaurant/Ballroom and Coastal Lounge. Owners will be held liable for any damage caused by their pets and should not leave them unattended in the bedroom when leaving the hotel at anytime.
- Children under 12 sharing parents room will be charged £15.00 for bed and breakfast with all other meals charged as taken.
- The hotel can supply travel cots at a cost of £10.00 per night.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere inside the Hotel.
An outside area is designated for smoking.
- All rooms must be vacated by 10.30am on day of departure, with occupancy being available from 2.00 pm on day of arrival.
- All major credit cards are accepted. Cheques are only accepted when paid in advance, debit cards are accepted.
- Rates are subject to alteration without notice.
- Please note, if you book on a bed & breakfast basis we cannot guarantee a table will be available for dinner unless it is reserved in advance.